Blackmores Men's Performance Multi is specifically formulated with key ingredients to support daily cellular energy production, help men perform at their peak, both mentally and physically and has ingredients traditionally used in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine to support sexual performance
- Supports cellular energy production
- Tribulus has been used in traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurvedic medicines to support male sexual performance
- Milk thistle is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a liver tonic
- May support exercise performance
- Nutrients necessary for normal response to stress
- Nutritional support to promote the production of healthy sperm & male reproductive health
- Ginkgo traditionally used in Chinese medicine to assist circulation to the extremities
- Helps protect against exercise induced free radical damage
Active ingredients per tablet
Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 30 mg
Riboflavin (vitamin b2) 15 mg
Nicotinamide 30 mg
Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 64.1 mg) 70 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6, pyridoxine 24.7 mg) 30 mg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 40 µg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 100 mg
d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (natural vitamin E 25 IU) 20.7 mg
Biotin 50 µg
Folic acid 300 µg
Inositol 25 mg
Calcium hydrogen phosphate- anhydrous (calcium 50 mg) 170 mg
Potassium iodide (iodine 50 µg) 65.4 µg
Magnesium oxide-heavy (magnesium 35 mg) 63.1 mg
Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 2 mg) 20 mg
Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 15 mg) 75 mg
Selenomethionine (selenium 26 µg) 64.6 µg
Turnea diffusa (damiana) extract equivalent to dry leaf 1 g (1000 mg)
Tribulus terrestris extract equivalent to dry fruit 6 g (6000 mg)
Gingko biloba (ginkgo) extract equivalent to dry leaf 500 mg
Silybum marianum (milk thistle) extract equivalent to dry fruit 4 g (4000 mg)
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Not suitable for use by children under 15 years.
Contraindications and cautions
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.