Blackmores Cranberry Forte 15000 mg is a concentrated, potent, cranberry extract to promote urinary tract health.
Cranberry contains active constituents called proanthocyanidins which have been found to discourage bacteria from sticking to the bladder wall.
- Cranberry discourages adherence of bacteria in the urinary tract and promotes urinary tract health
- Helps mask urinary odours associated with incontinence
- May help reduce recurrence of cystitis
Vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) juice dry 300 mg equiv. to fresh fruit 15 g (15 000 mg)
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 50 mg
Adults – Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
- Untreated, cystitis may lead to more significant complications. If pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours, consult your healthcare professional. The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- This product may interfere with certain other medications you may be taking
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.