Blackmores Conceive Well Men™ is scientifically formulated, providing an advanced combination of key nutrients to support sperm health.
Blackmores Conceive Well Men provides an advanced combination of nutrients based on the science of male reproductive health.
- Coenzyme Q10 plays a role in sperm cell energy production and motility
- Zinc and Selenium are essential for normal sperm production and male fertility
- Scientifically formulated to provide nutritional support for healthy male fertility
- Antioxidant formula to support optimal sperm DNA
- Helps in the maintenance of general well-being
Active ingredients per capsule
Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10) 45 mg
Ubiquinol-10 (ubiquinol) 45 mg
d-alpha-Tocopheryl (vitamin E) 100 IU
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 33 µg
Folic acid 450 µg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250 mg
Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 15 mg) 75 mg
Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) 15 µg
Selenomethionine (selenium 150 µg) 372 µg
Adults – Take 1 capsule a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
Contraindications and cautions
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are being treated for high blood pressure. CoQ10 may increase the blood pressure lowering effect of your medication
- Consult your health care professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi
- May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.