Blackmores Bio C® + Immune Recovery, with vitamin C and scientifically studied Andrographis*, is a multi-action formula to support recovery for ills and chills, while supporting the immune system’s defences. Blackmores Bio C® + Immune Recovery also contains buffered vitamin C mineral ascorbates, making it gentler on the stomach, and bioflavonoids, which may support vitamin C efficacy.
- Supports recovery for ills and chills
- Supports immune system health & defences
- contains scientifically studied Andrographis
- With antioxidant activity to reduce free radical formation in the body
- Buffered with vitamin C mineral ascorbates to be gentler on the stomach
- Contains bioflavonoids, which may support vitamin C efficacy
- Convenient tablet format
Adults – Take 1 tablet two times a day, for a maximum of 2 weeks. Take with food.
Andrographis paniculata extract dry conc. 100 mg equiv. to dry leaf 1.4 g
Calcium ascorbate 190.6 mg
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 150 mg
Sodium ascorbate 168.8 mg
Total ascorbic acid 192.5 mg
Total ascorbic acid Vitamin C 500 mg
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Andrographis may cause taste disturbance including loss of taste, loss of appetite, vomiting and abdominal discomfort. Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) or develop any adverse symptoms, stop use and seek immediate medical attention.
- Adults only. Always read the label and use as directed
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
*Saxena RC et.al. A randomized double-blind placebo controlled clinical evaluation of extract of Andrographis paniculata (KalmColdTM) in patients with uncomplicated upper respiratory tract infection. Phytomedicine. 2010. 17: 178-185.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.