Bion Tears Lubricant Eye Drops is a sterile solution containing dextran 70, hypromellose, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, magnesium chloride, calcium chloride, zinc chloride, sodium bicarbonate, carbon dioxide and purified water.
Bion Tears Lubricant Eye Drops is an advanced tear substitute containing bicarbonate. It is specifically formulated to provide soothing relief from moderate to severe dry eye conditions, including symptoms associated with surgical procedures.
- Preservative Free
- Advanced Bicarbonate Formulation
Dextran 70 1mg/mL, Hypromellose 3mg/mL.
Do not use if foil pouch or vial are damaged or open.
Ophthalmic use only. It is essential that you follow your eye care practitioner's directions and all labelling instructions for proper use of the product. If you experience eye pain, excessive tearing, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor. If solution changes colour or becomes cloudy, do not use. The contents of each individual container are sterile until opened. To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to eye or any other surface. Use before expiration date marked on the product. Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.