- Practitioner Range
BioCeuticals Zinc Sustain introduces a zinc amino acid chelate nutrient complex in 30mg dosage. Added with nutritional cofactors, it enhances zinc absorption and utilization by cells. Zinc is a major mineral with an integral role in many of the body's physiological processes and metabolism of substances.
BioCeuticals Zinc Sustain focuses on the health benefits the mineral zinc contributes to the body.
- Delivers 30mg amino acid chelate zinc of superior absorption
- Added with nutritional cofactors to enhance zinc absorption, including vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin C
- Vitamin A, vitamin C and zinc help maintain immune system and integrity of skin
- Helps manage minor skin cuts, scrapes and scratches
- Provides support for reproductive system, including healthy sperm and prostate gland
- Helps maintain healthy eyes
- Gives nutrient support to balance blood glucose levels
- May assist brain and cognitive functions
- May be beneficial for individuals with increased zinc requirements, including women during pregnancy or lactation, teenagers and elderly people
- Adults: Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
Each tablet contains:
equiv. vitamin A
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form