- Practitioner Range
A unique combination of zinc and L-carnosine, Zinc Carnosine is a formula designed to support the structure and function of a healthy digestive tract.It contains the patented chelated crystalline compound Pepzin GI®, which supports digestive and immune health and may assist wound healing.
- Patented formula containing PepZin GI®.
- Zinc carnosine supports healthy gastrointestinal function.
- Contains zinc in a bioavailable chelate form.
- Antioxidant properties assist in neutralising free-radicals.
- Supports healthy immune function.
- May assist in wound healing.
Each capsule contains:
|Polaprezinc (zinc carnosine) - PepZin GI®||37.5mg|
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form