- Practitioner Range
BioCeuticals Vitex Capsules provide symptomatic relief for pre-menstrual syndrome symptoms such as breast tenderness, irritation and anger, food cravings, fluid retention and acne breakouts due to hormonal imbalance. Infused with chaste tree, signature Western herbal medicine, for regulation of menstrual cycles, as well as nourishing the female reproductive system.
BioCeuticals Vitex Capsules alleviates PMS symptoms and supports optimal reproductive health in females. Also provides the following key benefits:
- Contains a standardized formula with aucubin and agnuside, two iridoid glycosides
- Delivers relief from pre-menstrual syndrome symptoms namely migraines, headaches, sleeplessness, breast tenderness, irritation and anger, food cravings, fluid retention and acne breakouts
- Delivers pain relief from breast pains (cyclic mastalgia)
- Helps manage dysmenorrheal and menstrual cramps
- Helps regulate irregular menstrual cycles
- May improve female fertility according to preliminary research
- Helps manage acne breakouts due to imbalanced hormone levels
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
Herbal standardised extracts equiv. to dry:
Vitex agnus-castus (chaste tree) fruit 1000mg
equiv. to aucubin 600mcg
equiv. to agnuside 500mcg
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
I have found Bioceuticals Vitex to be an excellent and effective addition to my supplements. It helps me to even out hormonally- with my moods, skin, *** and monthly cycle. It reportedly makes women more fertile. I use it under professional advice and have found Bioceuticals an excellent brand to use for Vitex.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form