- Practitioner Range
BioCeuticals Vitamin E Capsules proudly brings a mix of tocotrienols and tocopherols enriched with eight isomers of vitamin E naturally occurring in the body. Tocotrienols support healthy maintenance of LDL: HDL cholesterols through decreased oxidation of LDL cholesterol. In effect, it supports healthy blood pressure levels.
BioCeuticals Vitamin E Capsules assist the functions of the cardiovascular system. It also features potent antioxidants shielding cells from free radical damage. The following are health benefits given by this supplement:
- Support healthy maintenance of LDL: HDL cholesterols by decreased oxidation of LDL cholesterol
- Helps prevent platelets from clumping (aggregation)
- Delivers powerful antioxidants shielding cells from free radical damage
- Supports healthy maintenance of blood pressure levels
- Optimizes cardiovascular health, keeping heart and blood vessels healthy
- Promotes cognitive health
Adults: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Each capsule contains:|
|Tocotrienols complex - palm (Tocomin)||120mg|
|Tocopherols concentrate - mixed (low-alpha type)||126mg|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form