- Practitioner Range
ViroGuard is a unique combination of micronutrients and herbs that provide support for healthy immune function. ViroGuard has been formulated to help relieve the frequency, duration and severity of cold sores.
- Relieves the symptoms of cold sores.
- Reduces the frequency, severity and duration of cold sores.
- Supports and maintains healthy immune function.
- Includes lemon balm, naturally high in rosmarinic acid.
- Contains echinacea, traditionally used in North American herbal medicine to support a healthy immune system.
- Contains the highly bioavailable zinc amino acid chelate.
Each capsule contains:
|Lysine (as hydrochloride)||530.9mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate||12.5mg|
|Herbal extracts equiv. to:|
|Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) leaf dry||750mg|
equiv. to rosmarinic acid
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) herb fresh||425mg|
Adults: Take 1 capsule three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form