- Practitioner Range
Features Full Spectrum Mycoproduct™ Trametes versicolor (turkey tail) mushroom, and PolyGlucan P protein/peptide-bound polysaccharides. Used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to support healthy immune function, fortify the spleen, drain dampness and clear toxic heat.
- Contains PolyGlucan P protein/peptide-bound polysaccharides.
- Features Full Spectrum Mycoproduct™ mushrooms; comprised of complete fungal material consisting of all the biologically-active components, including the mycelium, primordia, fruit bodies and the extracellular compounds produced throughout the life cycle of the organism, responsible for the main therapeutic properties.
- Designed for flexibility in prescription with other products within the UltraDefense Mushroom Range.
- Aloha Full Spectrum Mycoproduct™ mushrooms are 100% American grown and processed, and are certified organic by the USDA.
- Source of fungal polysaccharides with immune- supporting properties.
- Used in TCM to support healthy immune function, fortify the spleen, drain dampness and clear toxic heat.
Whole mushroom powder (Full Spectrum Mycoproduct™):
|Trametes versicolor (turkey tail) mushroom||500mg|
equiv. to protein/peptide-bound polysaccharides (PolyGlucan P)
Adults: Take 3-6 capsules two to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label, use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form