- Practitioner Range
UltraDefense Mushroom 7 is formulated with seven Full Spectrum Mycoproduct™ mushrooms and is a source of polysaccharides including medicinally-active beta-glucans. These vegan-friendly capsules provide 1000IU of vitamin D3 per maximum daily dose to help support healthy immune system function and aid in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Full Spectrum Mycoproduct™ formula including maitake mushroom and vitamin D3.
- Medicinal mushrooms provide a source of polysaccharides including medicinally-active beta-glucans.
- Source of fungal polysaccharides with immune-supporting properties.
- Provides 1000IU of vitamin D3 per maximum daily dose.
- Includes plant-sourced vitamin D3 which is 100% vegan-friendly.
- Vitamin D may:
- Support healthy immune system function.
- Aid in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Support cell differentiation, proliferation and growth.
- The mushrooms in UltraDefense Mushroom 7 are USDA certified and DNA verified.
Each capsule contains:
|Whole mushroom powder (Full Spectrum Mycoproduct™) equiv. to fresh:|
|Cordyceps sinensis (caterpillar mushroom) mushroom||1g|
|Ganoderma lucidum (reiishi) mushroom||1g|
|Grifola frondosa (maitake) mushroom||1g|
|Lentinula edodes (shiitake) mushroom||1g|
|Trametes versicolor (turkey tail) mushroom||1g|
|Polyporus umbellatus (zhu ling) mushroom||500mg|
|Poria cocos (fu ling) mushroom||500mg|
|Colecalciferol - Vitashine™||4.2mcg|
equiv. vitamin D3
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules once to three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form