- Practitioner Range
Features Full Spectrum Mycoproduct™ mushrooms - Cordyceps sinensis (caterpillar mushroom) andGanoderma lucidum (reiishi) mushrooms, both used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to support the immune system. Cordyceps has been used in TCM to help tonify and replenish the lung and kidneys and resolve phlegm, whilst reiishi is used in TCM to help relieve phlegm, cough and wheezing.
- Features Full Spectrum Mycoproduct™ mushrooms; comprised of complete fungal material consisting of all the biologically-active components, including the mycelium, primordia, fruit bodies and the extracellular compounds produced throughout the life cycle of the organism, responsible for the main therapeutic properties.
- Aloha Full Spectrum Mycoproduct™ mushrooms are 100% American grown and processed, and are certified organic by the USDA.
- Guaranteed 15% beta-glucan content, equivalent to 75mg of beta-glucans per capsule.
- Designed for flexibility in prescription with other products within the UltraDefense Mushroom Range.
- Cordyceps and reiishi mushrooms are a source of fungal polysaccharides with immune-supporting properties.
- Cordyceps has been used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to help tonify and replenish the lung and kidneys, resolve phlegm, and to support the immune system.
- Reiishi is used in TCM to help relieve phlegm, cough, wheezing and to support the immune system.
- Ideal for the elderly, convalescing persons and athletes that require extra energy, lung and immune support.
Whole mushroom powder (Full Spectrum Mycoproduct™)
|Cordyceps sinensis (caterpillar mushroom) mushroom||250mg|
|Ganoderma lucidum (reiishi) mushroom||250mg|
Adults: Take 2-4 capsules three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form