- Practitioner Range
UltraClean Krill Oil Concentrate contains a highly concentrated form of deodourised krill oil.
Krill oil contains phospholipids, which are structural components of cell walls, as well as astaxanthin, an antioxidant.
Sourced from a Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) certified sustainable fishery with the highest levels of traceability, using specialised harvesting technology to minimise environmental impact.
- May assist in the maintenance of triglycerides within the normal range in healthy individuals.
- A source of omega-3 fatty acids and assists in supplementation of EPA and DHA.
- Contains phospholipids which support healthy fat metabolism and cell formation.
- Naturally contains astaxanthin, an antioxidant of the carotenoid family.
- Advanced strength - more concentrated EPA, DHA and phosphatidyl choline levels compared to standard krill oil supplements.
- Deodourised through a filtration and purification process which removes trimethylamine, trimethylamine oxide and salts.
Adults:Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Each capsule contains*
|Euphausia superba(krill) oil||1000mg|
equiv. phophatidyl choline
equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
*Based on average amounts.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Derived from seafood.
- Contains approximately 50mcgRE of vitamin A per capsule, naturally occuring in krill oil.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcgRE for women and 900mcgRE for men.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form