- Practitioner Range
For further details on the BioCeuticals product range, please contact your healthcare professional.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Take 1 capsule daily for maintenance of a healthy digestive, urogenital and immune system during pregnancy.
Take 2 capsules daily to support a positive effect on infant health, including a decrease in the incidence of mild atopic dermatitis/allergy symptoms in your child in their first years of life.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus fermentum (CUL 67)||5 billion CFU*|
|Lactobacillus gasseri (Lg-36)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (CUL 66)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL 63)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus salivarius ssp. salivarius (CUL 61)||5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 73)||5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34)||5 billion CFU|
*CFU = colony forming units.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
It seems to be going well so far. :)
I love this probiotic. My baby has not had colic or lactose overload, and while he is only 12wks old, he has beautiful skin. For me, I have had gut issues my entire life, IBS, SIBO, issues with FODMAPS etc and when using some probiotics, suffered side effects from lactic acid, excess histamine or effects on emotional health. This is one of few probiotics that really works for me. Love it, just wish it was cheaper.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form