- Practitioner Range
UltraBiotic Infant Formula Companion provides the Lab4b combination of probiotics containing bifidobacteria and lactobacilli strains. Additionally, the formula contains the prebiotics galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS) and fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS).
- Contains the Lab4b probiotic combination of four strains specifically designated for use primarily in newborn babies and young children.
- Contains the prebiotic foods GOS and FOS.
- Probiotics are involved in normal digestion and intestinal function.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Each serving size (1.1g) contains:*
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)||125 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34)||2.38 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus salivarius ssp. salivarius (CUL 61)||6.25 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL 08)||1.25 billion CFU|
*Based on average amounts.
Ingredients: Galacto-oligosaccharides, fructo-oligosaccharides, B. bifidum (CUL 20) & B. animalis subsp. lactis (CUL 34), L. salivarius (CUL 61), L. paracasei (CUL 08).
Add 1.1g of powder (one heaped scoop [enclosed]) per day to infant formula after it has cooled. Or apply the powder directly into the baby’s mouth by applying to a clean finger and letting the baby suck, continuing until the scoopful has been consumed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains approximately 260mg of lactose per serve.
- Lactose is naturally found in breast milk, containing 6.9-7.2% carbohydrate calculated as lactose; 100mL of breastmilk contains 6.9g of lactose.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form