- Practitioner Range
UltraBiotic Immune Support is a combination of probiotics and vitamin C that has been clinically trialled to show to reduce the incidence and duration of upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) in children and reduce the incidence of absenteeism from pre-school.
- Clinically trialled combination of Lab4 probiotics with vitamin C, used in the ProChild study.[1,2]
- May reduce the duration of colds.
- May reduce the incidence and duration of URTIs in children three to six years of age.
- May reduce the incidence of absence from pre-school in children aged three to six years.
- Provides nutritional support for a normal, healthy immune system. Aids digestion.
- Shelf stable.
- Dairy free.
- Natural berry flavoured chewable tablets.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60)||10 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)||125 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34)||2.375 billion CFU|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50mg|
Children 2 years and older: Chew 1 tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form