- Practitioner Range
BioCeuticals UltraBiotic IBS is a well-researched clinically-proven probiotics supplement formulated without dairy. It features four different strains of probiotics, LAB4, for the healthy maintenance of digestive system and immune system. This probiotics blend is stable in heat. At room temperature, it delivers 25 billion colony forming units (CFU) and upon refrigeration, 45 billion CFU.
BioCeuticals UltraBiotic IBS with LAB4 optimizes the quality of life for patients with irritable bowel syndrome, based on clinical trials. The probiotics blend supports healthy microflora in the intestines after intake of antibiotic medications. It also renders added nutrient support for boosting the immune functions.
BioCeuticals UltraBiotic IBS contains scientifically-evidenced formulation providing the following health benefits:
- Contains clinically-tested LAB4 featuring Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 and CUL 60), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20) and B. lactis (CUL 34) for maintaining healthy microflora in the intestines
- Introduces carefully selected strains of probiotics on the basis of their hardiness. Contains 4 powerful strains with various temperature tolerance
- Provides relief for symptoms associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) like abdominal pain, bloating and irregular bowel movement
- Helps maintain healthy microflora in the intestines after intake of antibiotic medications
- Delivers nutrient support for boosting the immune functions
- Delivers 25 CFU at room temperature, and upon refrigeration, 45 billion CFU
- Stable in heat
- Formulated without dairy
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
Each capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL21 + CUL60)||30 billion CFU*|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL20)||750 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL34)||14.25 billion CFU|
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form