- Practitioner Range
Get the prebiotic and probiotics support you need in a single formula!
Bioceuticals Ultrabiotic Factors For Juniors is a nutritional support containing prebiotics and probiotics. Each chewable tablet contains 15 Billion CFU (colony forming units). Formulated shelf stable so no need for refrigeration.
Prebiotics and probiotics help maintain gastrointestinal health and immune health in children. The carefully selected ingredients may relieve symptoms of atopic dermatitis or eczema. The formula also boosts the immune response to decrease your childs absences due to common colds.
Bioceuticals Ultrabiotic Factors For Juniors benefits and features:
- Shelf stable, does not need refrigeration
- Free of dairy
- Contains natural sweetener like xylitol that is tooth-friendly
- Contains 15 Billion CFU in each chewable
- Promotes childrens health and general wellbeing
- May assist in the maintenance of healthy digestive system
- May enhance immune system functions
- Helps to reduce incidence, duration of common cold or upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) symptoms
- May aid in eczema treatment and management
Children 2 years and older: Chew 1-2 tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Each chewable tablet contains:|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus(La-14)||7.5 billion CFU*|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus(Lr-32)||3 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri(Lg-36)||2 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis(Bi-04)||2.5 billion CFU|
|*CFU = colony forming units|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form