- Practitioner Range
Ultra Potent-C Chewables provide a high dose of vitamin C with supportive nutrients in a natural orange flavoured, sugar-free chewable tablet. Vitamin C and zinc provide support to the immune system. Regular intake of vitamin C may help reduce the duration and severity of symptoms associated with the common cold. Betacarotene, vitamin E and rutin provide additional antioxidant and nutritional support.
- Uses two ascorbates to provide 1g of vitamin C per chewable tablet.
- Contains zinc gluconate, an organic zinc delivery system that has demonstrated significantly more bioavailability than inorganic zinc oxide.
- Sugar free and no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
- Plus all the other benefits of Ultra Potent-C: immune system support; may reduce the severity and duration of symptoms associated with the common cold; contributes to the body's antioxidant defence systems; supports adrenal health; nutritional support to help maintain healthy sperm and connective tissue; supports healthy iron metabolism.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||735mg|
equiv. ascorbic acid
|Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||1g|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||16mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Zinc (as gluconate)||5mg|
Adults: Chew 1 tablet once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children: Chew 1⁄2-1 tablet once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form