- Practitioner Range
Ultra Muscleze Forest Berries is a great-tasting, high-dose magnesium powder featuring UltraMag®, a specialised mineral delivery system that enhances absorption and intestinal tolerance of magnesium. Ultra Muscleze Forest Berries also contains the amino acids carnitine, glutamine and taurine, with B vitamins and other supportive nutrients.
- UltraMag® is a proprietary BioCeuticals blend of highly bioavailable magnesium chelates including Albion TRAACS™ magnesium lysyl glycinate. These magnesium amino acid chelates do not dissociate in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Supplies important cofactors to support the actions of magnesium, including taurine, glutamine, carnitine and a range of B vitamins.
- Helps relieve muscular aches, pains, cramps and spasms.
- Helps in the symptomatic relief of pre-menstrual syndrome, including mood swings, fluid retention, bloating and breast tenderness.
- May help reduce the frequency of migraines.
- Beneficial in times of stress.
- Natural forest berries flavour.
Each 5g dose contains:
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate - UltraMag®)||244mg|
|Magnesium (as oxide heavy)||36.2mg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||66.1mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||25mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||20mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||150mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||20mcg|
|Calcium (as hydrogen phosphate)||6.9mg|
|Molybdenum (as trioxide)||60mcg|
|Potassium (as aspartate)||55mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||25mcg|
|Sodium (as dibasic sodium phosphate)||1.3mg|
Adults: Mix one 5g dose (1 scoop) into 100-200mL of water or juice. Consume once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If fluid retention persists seek medical advice.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose for adults of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- WARNING - this product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form