- Practitioner Range
Bioceuticals pioneer the unique ubiquinol/ubidecarenone complex!
Bioceuticals Ubiquinol Q10 Max is a special coenzyme Q10 blend featuring a combination of 150mg ubiquinol and 150mg ubidecarenone in each capsule. Ubiquinol is the reduced active form of coenzyme Q10 whereas the oxidized form is Ubidecarenone. These two forms play a critical role in many metabolic processes in the body.
Bioceuticals Ubiquinol Q10 Max benefits and features:
- Ubiquinol, active coenzyme Q10 form, has greater absorption and higher bioavailability compared to other coenzyme Q10 forms
- Ubidecarenone, the oxidized coenzyme Q10 form, is a readily absorbed and utilized form of the nutrient
- Aids in energy production at the cellular level by assisting in oxidative phosphorylation and electron transport chain (ETC)
- Contains antioxidant properties to maintain healthy cells
- Helps recycle other antioxidants like C and E vitamins
- Aids in healthy cardiovascular functions
Adults: Take capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Each capsule contains:|
|Ubiquinol-10(reduced coenzyme Q10)||150mg|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form