- Practitioner Range
BioCeuticals ThyroPlex is nutritional support for healthy thyroid functions. It contributes a combination of iodine and tyrosine for supporting normal functions of the thyroid hormones. This enhanced formula also assists detoxification processes of the liver. The liver takes an active part in efficient metabolism and delivery of thyroid hormones to cells.
BioCeuticals ThyroPlex promotes optimal health of the thyroid gland, plus the following health benefits.
- Serves as a nutritional source of iodine and tyrosine needed in formation of thyroid hormones
- Complemented by A, C and D vitamins, plus zinc and selenium in assisting thyroid hormone production and metabolism
- Enriched with cystein, methionine and taurine required in second phase detoxification process of the liver
- Bupleurum helps maintain healthy metabolism of the liver and promotes its healthy functions. Bupleurum has been used in old Chinese and Japanese Kampo medicines for its herbal benefits.
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each tablet contains:
equiv. vitamin A
equiv. vitamin D3
equiv. vitamin E
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Bupleurum falcatum (bupleurum) root||500mg|
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form