- Practitioner Range
Harness the health benefits of bioavailable curcumin!
Bioceuticals Theracurmin Bio Active contains at least 30 times greater bioavailability compared to standard curcumin. Each capsule contains 810mg of ordinary curcumin. Theracurmin is a highly bioavailable form of curcumin with potent antioxidant properties.
Bioceuticals Theracurmin Bio Active gives these health benefits in addition to antioxidant protection:
- Unique curcumin formula with high bioavailability
- May reduce activity of inflammatory agents
- Renders antioxidant support
- May reduce joint inflammation linked to arthritis
- Aids to prevent oxidation of LDL cholesterol
- Promotes healthy digestive functions
- Helps in fat emulsification in the GI tract
- According to in vitro studies, curcumin helps enhance liver functions by promoting phase 2 detoxification enzymes
- According to in vitro studies, curcumin helps repair damaged DNA due to oxidative stress
Adults: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Oral doses of Theracurmin has been used in humans at levels up to 4000mg.
|Each capsule contains:|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form