- Practitioner Range
Clinically Trialled Bio-156? Valerian with High Strength Zizyphus
Sleep Complex combines the standardised valerian extract Bio-156? with zizyphus, sour cherry and lavender oil to provide a comprehensive sleep-promoting formula that may improve the quality of sleep, and relieve mild insomnia, restlessness and mild nervous gastrointestinal complaints.
In Australia, 13-33% of adults have regular difficulty in either getting to sleep or staying asleep. In NSW alone, almost one-fifth of the population are chronically sleep restricted.
Bioceuticals Sleep Complex - Features
- Helps to promote sleep and provides relief from insomnia.
- Used traditionally in western herbal medicine to relieve mild nervous tension, irritability and restlessness.
- Used traditionally in western herbal medicine as a carminative for mild nervous gastrointestinal complaints.
- Contains the clinically trialled Bio-156? valerian extract, phyto-equivalent to LI-156, which is demonstrated to promote the onset of deep sleep, improve sleep quality and enhance the feeling of being well rested after sleep.
- Zizyphus is traditionally used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to relieve spontaneous sweating or night sweats.
- Sour cherry contains naturally occurring melatonin.
Adults: Take 2 tablets once daily, half to one hour before bed, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Valeriana officinalis(valerian) root||1.5g|
equiv. to valernic acid
equiv. to volatile oils
|Herbal extracts equiv. to:|
|Zizyphus spinosa(zizyphus (Chinese jubube)) seed dry||4.5g|
|Prunus cerasus(sour cherry) fruit fresh||600mg|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains 64mg of glucose per tablet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form