- Practitioner Range
Bioceuticals Silica Liquid is a liquid silica supplement containing nutritional blend of silica for beauty and skincare. It stimulates synthesis of collagen needed for the maintenance of healthy hair, skin and nails, plus strong bones and cartilage (connective tissues). Also provides relief of symptoms associated with mild to moderate acne upon topical application.
Bioceuticals Silica Liquid features the health benefits harnessed from silica in convenient liquid format.
- Silica promotes optimal health of connective tissues like hair, skin, nails, bones and cartilage
- May alleviate symptoms associated with mild to moderate acne upon application on skin
- Studies suggest that adequate consumption of silica promotes cognitive functions among elderly people ages 65 and above
- Adults: Take one 5mL dose (1 teaspoon) in water or juice once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Shake well before use.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains sodium benzoate as a preservative.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each 5mL dose contains:
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form