- Practitioner Range
Symptomatic Relief of Mild Anxiety
This well-researched combination of magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) and phellodendron (Phellodendron amurense) featured in RestoraCalm may assist in the promotion of a healthy stress response by aiding relaxation and supporting normal healthy cortisol levels. RestoraCalm may also help reduce stress-related eating in some individuals.
- Assists in the relief of mild anxiety, nervous tension and irritability. Magnolia is used in TCM (traditional Chinese medicine) and Kampo (traditional Japanese medicine) formulae to help relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
- Assists in relaxation during the day without causing sedation.
- RestoraCalm may aid in the relief of stress-related overeating and thereby assist in healthy weight management when used in conjunction with a healthy eating plan and exercise program.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule three times daily for a minimum of two weeks for best effect, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each capsule contains:
|Herbal extracts (Relora?) equiv. to dry|
|Phellodendron amurense (phellodendron) stem bark||247.5mg|
|Magnolia officinalis (magnolia) stem bark||687.5mg|
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form