- Practitioner Range
ProstaCare contains a combination of herbal extracts and nutrients specifically designed to support prostate health. Pygeum, beta-sitosterol, pollen and pumpkin seed may relieve symptoms associated with medically diagnosed benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) including nocturia, peak urine flow and residual urine volume. Crateva is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a tonic and to support a healthy urinogenital tract. Zinc and selenium are fundamental minerals for prostate health.
- May assist in the management of medically diagnosed BPH, including relief of symptoms of night-time urination (nocturia), weak force of urine stream (peak urine flow) and increased frequency due to incomplete emptying of the bladder (residual urine volume).
- Combines pygeum, pine oil, rye grass pollen, crateva and pumpkin seeds to support prostate and urogenital health.
- Contains lycopene, selenium and zinc for support of the male reproductive system.
- Contains antioxidants for cellular support.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts equiv. to:|
|Prunus africana (pygeum) stem bark dry||6g|
equiv. to beta-sitosterol
|Cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed dry||5g|
|Crateva magna (crateva) stem bark dry||2.75g|
|Secale cereale (rye) pollen fresh||294mg|
equiv. to water soluble pollen extract
equiv. to fat soluble pollen extract
|Phytosterol Complex - conifer (Phytopin®)||92.86mg|
equiv. to sitosterol (beta-sitosterol)
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||37.5mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||12.5mg|
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form