- Practitioner Range
BioCeuticals ProbioZyme is a blend of probiotics without dairy and enzymes from plant sources for the maintenance of the digestive system. Digestive enzymes work for lactose, lipids and carbohydrate breakdown while probiotics keep the gastrointestinal tract healthy.
BioCeuticals ProbioZyme delivers the combined benefits from probiotics and enzymes.
- Promotes optimal functions of digestive system
- Includes a comprehensive formula including vegetarian enzymes for fat, carbohydrate, protein, cellulose and lactose digestion
- Delivers probiotics for keeping the intestinal microflora and digestive system healthy
- Provides relief from the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
Adults: Take 1 capsule once to three times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each capsule contains:
||1500 DU (300mg)|
||7580 HUT (20mg)|
||525 LipU (15mg)|
||1300 ALU (20mg)|
|Cellulase (from Trichoderma longibrachiatum)||120 CU (40mg)|
|Bromelains (from Ananas comosus)||30mg|
|Papain (from Carica papaya)||142.5mg|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL21 + CUL60)||10 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL20)||250 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL34)||2.25 billion CFU|
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form