- Practitioner Range
Pharma Mag Forte is a formulated blend of the minerals magnesium, potassium and calcium. These minerals are involved in energy production and healthy cardiovascular, muscular and neural function.
- Supports healthy energy production in the body.
- Provides nutritional support for healthy heart function.
- Contains nutrients that are necessary for the contraction and relaxation of muscles, including heart muscles.
- Supports healthy nerve function.
- Features nutrient carriers that assist healthy heart function and energy production.
- The orotate carrier transports magnesium directly into cells to participate in many biological roles.
Each tablet contains:
|Magnesium aspartate tetrahydrate||296mg|
|Potassium aspartate monohydrate||243mg|
|Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate||148mg|
Adults: Take 2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form