For further details on the BioCeuticals product range, please contact your healthcare professional.
BioCeuticals PEA Liquid is an endogenous fatty acid amide analogue of the endocannabinoid anandamine, from the N-acylethanolamines family of lipid mediators.
- PEA is an endogenous fatty acid amide analogue of the endocannabinoid anandamine, from the N-acylethanolamines family of lipid mediators.
- PEA Liquid is micronised to a 20um-25um particle size using laser diffraction.
- Presented in a coconut-derived (MCT) lipid suspension for ease of compounding.
- 2mL contains 300mg PEA for easy dose calculation.
- Synthesised from palmitic acid from sustainably sourced palm oil, RSPO certified palm oil.
- PEA Liquid contains 99% pure PEA, which has been confirmed by purity testing.
- Low allergen, clean formula. Pleasant natural orange flavour.
For extemporaneous compounding by a qualified health professional.
Each 2 mL contains:
|Palmidrol (Palmitoylethanolamide )||300 mg|
In a base of medium chain triglycerides (fractioned coconut oil), ethanol and cold pressed orange oil.
- Compounding preparations should be supplied to an individual only after consultation with a health professional.
- It is required that a label is attached to the medicine providing instructions for use for that individual.
- Contains ethanol 6% v/v as a preservative.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use if seal on cap is broken.
- Shake well before use.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.