- Practitioner Range
Pain Complex is a holistic herbal formula which contains Univestin™, a standardised blend of baical skullcap and black catechu, clinically trialled to help reduce joint pain and stiffness in mild osteoarthritis (OA). White willow is used in western herbal medicine (WHM) for symptomatic relief of joint pain and inflammation associated with mild OA, to relieve mild muscular pain, inflammation and rheumatic complaints, short-term lower back pain, and to symptomatically relieve headache pain. Kava has traditional actions including relieving spasms, symptomatic relief of mild anxiety, and mild sedative activity.
- Features a 500mg daily dose of the Univestin™ blend of baical skullcap and black catechu, clinically trialled for reducing joint pain and stiffness in mild osteoarthritis.
- Standardised to 40mg salicin and 20mg kavalactones.
- Contains white willow, traditionally used in WHM to relieve mild muscular pain, inflammation and rheumatic complaints, and short term relief of lower back pain.
- White willow has applications in WHM for symptomatic relief of joint pain and inflammation associated with mild osteoarthritis.
- White willow also helps to symptomatically relieve headache pain, according to traditional WHM use.
- Kava is utilised in traditional WHM for its spasmolytic and mild sedative actions, and to relieve mild anxiety.
- Vegan-friendly formula, with no added soy, and is gentle on the stomach.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Salix alba (white willow) stem bark||5g|
equiv. to salicin
|Piper methysticum (kava) root||1.4g|
equiv. to kavalactones
|Scutellaria baicalensis (baical skullcap) root||2.6672g|
equiv. to baicalin
|Acacia catechu (black catechu) stem heartwood||666.8mg|
equiv. to catechin and epicatechin
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form