- Practitioner Range
NuroSAMe Plus contains 200mg of S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) and vitamin cofactors to assist in the maintenance of healthy mood. SAMe, folinic acid (bioactivated vitamin B9) and vitamin B12 play a role in the synthesis of important neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin. Vitamin B12 and folinic acid are also important cofactors for the synthesis of SAMe within the body.
- Helps maintain healthy mood by increasing dopamine and serotonin levels.
- May assist in the management of medically diagnosed fibromyalgia, providing symptomatic relief from pain, fatigue and mood swings at 600-800mg of SAMe a day.
- Contains the active form of folic acid - folinic acid.
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid may assist in the maintenance of normal healthy memory function.
- Supports healthy liver function.
- Supports normal healthy homocysteine levels.
- Provides antioxidant support by contributing to glutathione production.
- May reduce inflammation and improve joint mobility associated with mild arthritis.
- Helps maintain normal blood and form red blood cells.
- B12 and folic acid are involved in the production of SAMe in the body.
- May help to maintain the health of vegetarians who are at risk of developing vitamin B12 insufficiency.
- Enteric-coated tablets, suitable for vegans.
Each enteric-coated tablet contains:
|Ademetionine disulfate tosylate||412.37mg|
equiv. ademetionine (SAMe)
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||50mcg|
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Individuals who are using prescription antidepressants or suffer from bipolar depression should not use this product unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form