- Practitioner Range
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a natural source of sulfur which has many structural and functional roles in the body. It is required for the healthy development and maintenance of connective tissue and is a component of the antioxidant compounds N-acetylcysteine and glutathione.
- Uses OptiMSM®, a premium MSM ingredient developed according to strict manufacturing standards to produce a quality product.
- Contains 1000mg of MSM per capsule, making it easier to reach therapeutic levels.
- MSM is a source of sulfur, and sulfur is required for the formation and maintenance of healthy connective tissue found in cartilage, tendons, ligaments, skin, hair and nails.
- For the symptomatic relief of pain associated with mild to moderate osteoarthritis.
- MSM may provide nutritional support for antioxidant function and activity.
Each capsule contains:
|Dimethyl sulfone (methylsulfonylmethane - MSM) - OptiMSM®||1000mg|
Adults: Take 2 capsules once to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form