- Practitioner Range
Maintain healthy mitochondria for a healthy heart!
Bioceuticals Mitocare is an oral formula specially designed to promote healthy mitochondrial functions. Mitocare contains a unique blend of key nutrients such as B vitamins, Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) and coenzyme Q10 (coQ10).
Bioceuticals Mitocare provides the following health benefits and features:
- Available in great tasting orange flavour
- Delivers antioxidant protection
- Aids to maintain healthy cells
- Promotes healthy nervous system and cardiovascular functions
- Helps in energy production
- Contains a special combination of nutrients to promote healthy mitochondrial functions
Adults: Take 3g (1 level teaspoon) in 100-200mL of chilled water or juice once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Each 3g dose contains:|
|Magnesium orotate dihydrate||400mg|
|Ascorbic acid(vitamin C)||250mg|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate(vitamin E)||43mg|
equiv. vitamin E
equiv. thiamine (vitamin B1)
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form