- Practitioner Range
This combination of feverfew, coenzyme Q10, magnesium and selected B vitamins targets the many aspects of migraine aetiology.
- Assists in the management of migraines.
- Helps reduce severity, duration and frequency of migraine headaches, and associated nausea and vomiting when taken as a prophylactic.
- Assists blood circulation.
- Helps to form red blood cells and maintain normal blood.
- Beneficial during times of stress.
Each tablet contains:
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||200mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||200mcg|
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)||75mg|
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Tanacetum parthenium (feverfew) leaf||280mg|
equiv. to parthenolide
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form