- Practitioner Range
Bioceuticals Methyl Max Capsules
For Healthy Methylation with Activated B6 and B9
Maintain healthy homocysteine metabolism, blood circulation, memory and nervous system function with this essential blend of activated vitamin B6, activated vitamin B9 (folinic acid), vitamin B12 and serine.
Methyl-Max contains activated vitamin B6, activated vitamin B9 (folinic acid), vitamin B12, riboflavin (B2) and serine; all required for functioning of the methylation pathways and metabolism of homocysteine.A clinically sophisticated combination that may play an important role in a number of health conditions, Methyl-Max may help to maintain health of older individuals and pregnant women. Older individuals are at risk of developing vitamin B12 deficiency and may benefit from supplementation.
Bioceuticals Methyl Max Capsules - Features
- May help to maintain normal healthy plasma homocysteine levels.
- Helps to form red blood cells, and used as a blood tonic to help maintain normal blood.
- Assists peripheral blood circulation.
- Helps support cognitive health and may assist in the maintenance of normal healthy memory function.
- Contributes to the normal growth of the foetus.
- Involved in the function of the liver.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Each capsule contains:|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form