- Practitioner Range
- Provides nutritional support for healthy: male physiology, cognition, cellular energy production, prostate, testosterone synthesis and sperm maturation and motility.
- Contains activated B vitamins – vitamin B2 (riboflavin sodium phosphate), vitamin B6 (P5P), vitamin B9 (folinic acid/5-MTHF), vitamin B12 (mecobalamin) – and choline to support healthy methylation.
- Upgraded formula provides a daily dose of 1000IU of vitamin D3, and vitamin K in the form of K2 for greater bioavailability.
- Folinic acid, 5-MTHF, P5P and mecobalamin are included to assist energy production.
- B vitamins support a healthy nervous system, and rhodiola, used in traditional eastern European and Asian medicine systems for its adaptogenic properties, may help to provide support during times of stress.
- Choline, inositol and B12 help maintain healthy liver metabolism.
- Schisandra is traditionally used in eastern European and Chinese herbal medicine systems to tonify the liver and kidneys.
- Vitamins B9, B6 and B12 help maintain healthy homocysteine metabolism, selenium provides nutritional support for normal cardiovascular health, and vitamin K2 supports healthy blood coagulation.
- Includes a broad range of antioxidants, including lycopene, to guard against free radical damage.
- 50mcg of chromium provides nutritional support for healthy blood glucose, carbohydrate and lipid metabolism in healthy individuals.
- Support for a healthy immune system provided by selenium, zinc and vitamins A, C and D3.
Each tablet contains:
Adults: Take 1 tablet once daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
- In vivo evidence suggests an inhibitory effect of schisandra on CYP3A4 activity, and P-glycoprotein (P-gp - in vitro); however, clinical studies have not yet confirmed these effects. Serum levels of drugs metabolised by CYP3A4 may increase and theoretically, the bioavailability of P-gp substrates could be increased.3
- A theoretical interaction exists with MAOI antidepressants and rhodiola, and its administration is not recommended for bipolar states.3
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING - If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- WARNING - Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible (contains vitamin B6).
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form