- Practitioner Range
MCT Activ contains medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) from coconut and/ or palm kernel oils. MCTs are lipids composed of three fatty acids witha chain length of 6-12 carbon atoms attached to a glycerol backbone. Compared to long chain fatty acids, MCTs have a smaller molecular structure and are more readily digested and converted to energy.
- Contains MCTs from coconut and/or palm kernel oils.
- Compared to long chain fatty acids, MCTs have a smaller molecular structure and are more readily digested and converted to energy.
- Contains 95% C8, 4% C10 and 1% C6 MCTs.
- Sustainably sourced.
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly.
- Raw materials are Kosher and Halal certified.
Each 15mL (1 tablespoon) serve contains:*
|Fat (caproic acid (C6))||<143mg|
|Fat (caprylic acid (C8))||>13.5g|
|Fat (capric acid (C10))||<570mg|
*Based on average amounts.
Ingredients: coconut and/or palm kernel oils.
Consume 15mL (1 tablespoon) directly off the spoon. Alternatively, mix into smoothies, salad dressings or other recipes. Consume up to 3 serves daily with meals.
High intake of nutritional oils may upset the stomach. It is advised to begin with a 5mL (1 teaspoon) serve.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form