- Practitioner Range
Bioceuticals LivPhase2 90 Tablets
Detoxification Formula with Glutathione and Theracurmin
Bioceuticals LivPhase2 provides nutrients to assist phase 2 liver detoxification pathways and gallbladder contraction, along with antioxidants to reduce free radical damage caused by the processes of detoxification.
Bioceuticals LivPhase2, with its nutrients for phase 2 detoxification, is ideal to use in combination with the liver protective nature of LivProtect for complete liver function support.
- Liver formula to support liver function.
- Provides amino acids, vitamins and minerals that have key functions in phase 2 liver conjugation, methylation and other detoxification pathways.
- With Theracurmin and clinically trialled Setria reduced glutathione.
- Aids digestion, helps to emulsify fats and helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Contains activated B9 (folinic acid), B12 and B6 involved in the maintenance of normal healthy homocysteine metabolism and methylation.
Adults:Take 1 tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|Nicotinic acid(vitamin B3)||5mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Folic acid(vitamin B9)||104mcg|
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Zinc amino acid chelate||10mg|
|Glutathione (reduced) - Setria||25mg|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form