- Practitioner Range
With BioCeuticals Lipoec 400, shield your cells from free radical damage and stimulate carbohydrate metabolism using 400mg of alpha lipoic acid!
BioCeuticals Lipoec 400 is a powerful antioxidant support featuring 400mg of alpha lipoic acid, uniquely fat soluble and water soluble antioxidant. Alpha lipoid acid provides potent antioxidant protection for the whole body. It even stimulates regeneration of other important antioxidants like vitamn C, vitamin E, coenzyme Q10 and glutathione. Plus, it renders support during carbohydrate metabolism, especially breakdown and utilization of glucose.
BioCeuticals Lipoec 400 concentrates on superior antioxidant activity to deliver the following health benefits:
- A water-loving (hydrophilic) antioxidant complementing the functions of other antioxidants for a whole body broad antioxidant protection
- Is a powerful antioxidant working to chelate and eliminate harmful metals
- Gives nutrient support for carbohydrate metabolism
- Helps keep eyes healthy
- Promotes healthy mitochondria
- Lipoec 400 comes in pharmaceutical grade formula hexane-free and solvent-free
- Adults: Take 1 capsule once to three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each capsule contains:
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form