- Practitioner Range
Learning Factors combines a range of carefully selected nutrients with pea protein and medium chain triglycerides for brain, immune and gastrointestinal health. The low allergy potential formula is readily metabolised and is ideal for children with food and environmental hypersensitivities.
*As part of a healthy and varied diet.
- Specially designed to meet the nutritional needs of children.
- Contains a base of low allergy potential pea protein for children with dairy and gluten sensitivities.
- Provides nutritional support for learning and cognition.
- Contains nutrients involved in antioxidant and detoxification pathways.
- Medium chain triglycerides from coconut oil provide an easily digested source of fuel.
- With a protease enzyme blend to enhance digestibility.
- Pleasant tasting, ideal for fussy eaters.
- Free from dairy, gluten, artificial sweeteners, colours and flavours.
Children aged 4 years and older: Blend, shake or briskly stir 1 serve (1 scoop) of powder into 100mL of milk or milk substitute. Consume once daily.
|Each 17g serving contains:*|
|Carbohydrates(sugars)||less than 1g|
|Dietary fibre||less than 1g|
|Medium chain triglycerides||3.0g|
|Folic acid(vitamin B9)||100mcg|
|Ascorbic acid(vitamin C)||20mg|
|Beet root extract||204mg|
|Grape seed extract||20mg|
|Green tea extract||25mg|
|Typical amino acid composition|
|Branch chain amino acid composition|
*Based on average amounts
Ingredients: pea protein isolate, medium chain triglyceride oil powder, natural strawberry flavour, soy lecithin, dicalcium phosphate, calcium citrate, potassium citrate, magnesium oxide, beet root (Beta vulgaris) extract, sweetener (stevia extract), green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract, enzyme blend, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) extract, ferrous fumarate (iron), d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (vitamin B3), zinc oxide, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), betacarotene, folic acid, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), potassium iodide (iodine).
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product is not to be used as the only source of diet and should be consumed in conjunction with a balanced diet.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form