- Practitioner Range
This low allergy pea protein contains learning factors for your childrens normal growth and development.
Bioceuticals Learning Factors For Juniors Chocolate is an effective oral formula specially designed to contain pea protein, medium chain triglycerides and carefully selected ingredients to support healthy brain, immune and gastrointestinal functions. The body may easily metabolize this low allergy formula which is beneficial for children with food hypersensitivies or allergies.
Bioceuticals Learning Factors For Juniors Chocolate offers the following features for a kids normal growth and development:
- Provides nutritional support for children
- Assists in healthy cognition and learning processes
- Formula consists of a low allergy potential pea protein base which is suitable for kids with allergy to gluten and dairy
- Provides nutrients important in detoxification process and antioxidant pathways
- Medium chain triglycerides extracted from coconut oil are important for brain health
- Also consists of protease enzyme to improve digestibility
- Available in great tasting formula suitable for picky eaters
- Does not contain dairy, gluten or artificial coloring, flavor or sweeteners
Children aged 4 years and older: Blend, shake or briskly stir 1 serve (1 scoop) of powder into 100mL of milk or milk substitute. Consume once daily.
|Each 20g serving contains:*|
|Carbohydrates(sugars)||less than 1g|
|Medium chain triglycerides||3.0g|
|Folic acid(vitamin B9)||100mcg|
|Ascorbic acid(vitamin C)||20mg|
|Grape seed extract||20mg|
|Green tea extract||25mg|
|Typical amino acid composition|
|Branch chain amino acid composition|
*Based on average amounts
Ingredients: pea protein isolate, medium chain triglyceride oil, natural chocolate flavour, cocoa powder, soy lecithin, dicalcium phosphate, potassium citrate, calcium citrate, magnesium oxide, sweetener (stevia extract), green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract, enzyme blend, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) extract, ferrous fumarate (iron), d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (vitamin B3), zinc oxide, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), betacarotene, folic acid, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), potassium iodide (iodine).
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product is not to be used as the only source of diet and should be consumed in conjunction with a balanced diet.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form