- Practitioner Range
Bioceuticals Lactoferrin Plus SB is an immunobiotic introducing nutrients and probiotics in one comprehensive formula for healthy digestive system and strengthened immune response. It features a unique triple action blend containing lactoferrin, vitamin A and Saccharomyces boulardii for its antimicrobial property, promotion of balanced intestinal microflora and improved immune functions.
Bioceuticals Lactoferrin Plus SB is gentle on the stomach to reduce digestive upsets like nausea, bloating, diarrhea and antimicrobial medication side effects. Added benefit of lactoferrin includes mild to moderate acne control.
Bioceuticals Lactoferrin Plus SB promises the following health benefits for both digestive and immune support.
- Is an immunobiotic, probiotics promoting healthy immune functions
- Keeps immune system healthy and promotes immunized gastrointestinal tract through antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties, improved immune tolerance of digestive tract and fortified defense against infections or diseases
- Reduce digestive upsets like nausea, bloating, diarrhea and antimicrobial medication side effects
- Alleviates symptoms associated with diarrhea, caused by antibiotics or travelling
- includes mild to moderate acne management
- Stable in heat, does not need refrigeration
- Suitable to use while travelling
- Adults and children over 14 years: Take up to 5 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years, or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNINGWhen taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Derived from cow's milk.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each capsule contains:
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)||150mg|
equiv. vitamin A
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form