- Practitioner Range
The first to hit consumer shelves, the very first MK-7 vitamin K2 form with greater availability for optimum bone health!
Bioceuticals K2 is a high potency vitamin K formula. Vitamin K is a fat soluble nutrient needed especially in blood coagulation and maintenance of blood homeostasis (balance). This unique formula introduces K2 capsules consisting of pure menaquinone 7 (MK-7). MK-7 is another form of vitamin K2 featuring greater availability half-life to support normal blood clotting and healthy bones.
Bioceuticals K2 provides the following health benefits to maintain blood balance:
- May help prevent vitamin K deficiency
- Available in small softgel capsules to easily be digested and absorbed
- Assists to prevent or reduce loss of bone mineral density (BMD), especially among post menopausal women
- Supports normal healthy blood clotting
- Promotes healthy metabolism of calcium
- Aids to maintain bone health
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Each capsule contains:|
|Menaquinone 7(vitamin K2)||180mcg|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form