- Practitioner Range
BioCeuticals Iron Sustain is a nutrient complex featuring 20mg iron in bisglcyinate format. Bisglycinate form is an amino acid chelate of iron with high bioavailability, fortified with vitamin A and vitamin C to enhanced iron absorption and metabolism. Added B complex vitamins like folic acid, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 promote efficient blood metabolism. Nutritional value is increased with the addition of nettle, beetroot and spinach powders.
BioCeuticals Iron Sustain delivers iron in convenient format. Helps address increased iron needs among women during pregnancy and lactation, and even elderly people. The supplement promises to contribute the following health benefits:
- Iron supplementation may be beneficial for people with increased nutritional requirements for iron or those with poor dietary intake. Includes pregnant or lactating women, menstruating women, vegetarians and elderly people
- Iron is essential for the foetus' healthy growth and development. Also addresses the pregnant mother's increased iron needs
- Helps maintain optimal blood levels
- Bisglycinate, iron amino acid chelate, offers superior bioavailability yet is gentle on the stomach for reduced risk of digestive upset
- Adults: Take 1 tablet once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each tablet contains:
equiv. vitamin A
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Urtica dioica (nettle) herb||400mg|
|Beta vulgaris (beetroot) root||30mg|
|Spinacia oleracea (spinach) leaf||30mg|
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form