- Practitioner Range
Iodine Forte is a natural peppermint-flavoured oral spray providing 288mcg of iodine per once-daily spray. Iodine is important for the normal healthy function of the thyroid gland. An adequate iodine status may be required for a normal healthy pregnancy and for healthy maturation of baby's brain, eyesight and hearing.
- Iodine is required for normal healthy thyroid gland function and the synthesis of thyroid hormones: triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4).
- Adequate levels of iodine are important to support a healthy pregnancy and for the normal development of baby's brain and central nervous system.
- Suitable for those who may require additional iodine, including pregnant or lactating women, healthy adults, the elderly, and those with impaired absorption.
- Refreshing, peppermint-flavoured oral spray for easy patient compliance.
Each 192mcL dose (1 spray) contains:
Adults: Spray one 192mcL dose (1 spray) into the mouth once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Shake well before use.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Contains ethanol as a preservative.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form