- Practitioner Range
BioCeuticals InflamZyme is a proteolytic complex filled with anti-inflammatory properties. It has a proprietary blend of protease enzymes from yeast and bromelain from plant sources. Together, these proteolytic enzymes support inflammatory by-product breakdown. In effect, it aids the healing response of the body and diminishes occurrence and degree of pain and inflammation. Added with pineapple-derived bromelain for additional anti-inflammatory property.
BioCeuticals InflamZyme seeks to reduce swelling and ease pain through the following health benefits:
- Protease enzymes play a role in inflammation reduction
- Bromelains contain anti-inflammatory properties for assisting short term pain relief and reduction of swelling and inflammation occurring in nasal sinuses
- Proteolytic enzymes provide short term relief for inflammation associated with sports trauma, injuries
- Assists in protein digestion
Adults: For the symptomatic relief of acute inflammation, take 3-4 capsules between meals once or twice daily, or as directed by your heathcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each capsule contains:
||100 000 HUT (200mg)|
|Bromelains (from Ananas comosus)||225mg|
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form