- Practitioner Range
Bioceuticals InflamEze Activ delivers an original blend of selected anti-inflammatory herbal extracts such as cat's claw, devil's claw, turmeric and the powerful antioxidant, green tea. The synergistic combination of these herbs soothes pain and calm inflammation caused by arthritis and back pains.
Bioceuticals InflamEze Activ targets pain and inflammation relief, plus the following health benefits.
- Provides short term pain relief from osteoarthritis and rheumatism
- Helps ease inflammation and improve movement of joints
- Alleviates pain in lower back
- Delivers a whooping 10mg harpagosides contained in devil's claw for pain relief from osteoarthritis and lower back pain
- Cat's claw, utilized in Amazon medicine, contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties for symptomatic relief from inflammatory conditions, arthritis and rheumatism
- Curcumin may introduce an inhibiting effect on factors inducing inflammation
- Green tea provides potent antioxidant protection
- Adults: Take 1-2 tablets once to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains 3mg caffeine per tablet from green tea.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal standardised extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Harpagophytum procumbens (devil's claw) tuber||1.5g|
|Camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf||750mg|
|Uncaria tormentosa (cat's claw) stem bark inner||500mg|
equiv. oxindole alkaloids calculated as mitraphylline
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form