- Practitioner Range
ImmunoFactors provides nutritional and herbal support for a healthy immune system. This great-tasting powder is flavoured with natural watermelon and berry fruit powders and allows flexible dosing for all ages for symptoms of colds, nasal congestion and sinusitis.
- Helps shorten the severity and duration of upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) such as the common cold.
- May provide relief from nasal congestion and sinusitis.
- Provides nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system and supports the body’s first line of natural defences, with vitamin C, vitamin A, zinc and quercetin.
- Elderflower has been used in traditional western herbal medicine to aid symptomatic relief of the common cold, including nasal catarrh and sinus congestion.
- Elderberry has been used traditionally in western herbal medicine as a diaphoretic and to support a healthy immune system.
- Numerous clinical studies support the use of vitamin C in reducing the severity and duration of colds.
- In vitro studies suggest quercetin downregulates the allergic response by supporting mast cell and basophil integrity, and reducing the release of histamine.
- Vitamin A is important for the maintenance and integrity of mucous membranes, which are the first line of defence against minor infections.
- Zinc is included for added immune function support.
- Naturally sweetened with watermelon and berry fruit powders.
Each 5g dose contains:
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Sambucus nigra (black elder) flower||2g|
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Sambucus nigra (black elder) fruit||500mg|
equiv. to anthocyanins calculated as cyanidin chloride
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||400mg|
equiv. vitamin A
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
Children 2-3 years: Mix 2.5g (1⁄2 scoop) into 100mL water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children 4 years and older: Mix 5g (1 scoop) into 100-200mL water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Adults: Mix 10g (2 scoops) into 200mL water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Sweetened with xylitol and stevia. Products containing xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea. Contains 1.25g xylitol per 5g serve.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form